This little 10-month old kitten, Junior, is in surgery as I write this. He swallowed some tinsel from the Christmas tree (and maybe something else?) a couple of days ago. There is definitely a blockage and surgery was needed asap. Please keep this lil’ guy in your prayers that it will be successful. When the owner found out we approved the entire surgery so she wouldn’t have to put him down or watch him pass, she started to cry with joy. It’s defining moments like these that definitely keep us doing what we do! We are sending you healing energy, Junior. You have your first Christmas yet to experience (sans any more tinsel!).  12/19/15 update: Surgery successful!  He is going home today. It was indeed a ball of tinsel.  Junior was featured on Fox 8 as a “Christmas Miracle!”  See the story here: http://myfox8.com/2015/12/23/christmas-miracle-tinsel-mishap-may-have-saved-randolph-county-kittens-life/