We helped Bodie with some of the surgery cost to remove a dog toy/rope that was swallowed. It was tangled in three places in his intestines, and he certainly would not have lived without surgery. Thank you, Animal Care Clinic of Rural Hall for your expertise and compassion! Bodie did come out of surgery okay on Friday but had to stay weekend. We’ll post of of any updates as we learn them today. To everyone who has these rope toys… the are often the culprits of life-threatening situations like this. If you give them to your dog as a toy, we suggest it be during supervised play time only. (They shouldn’t chew on them like a bone.)